- making good use of his free time and
- waiting his turn to speak when in a group.
When I spoke with my little man as we looked over his progress together I saw such a big boy. I know he is a big boy-yet that is my little man.
- The one I saw in the Ultrasound appearing to throw a football.
- The one that let me enjoy my pregnancy.
- The one who gave me an easy delivery.
- The one who is a momma's boy.
- The one who says good morning to me everyday when he wakes up.
- The one who says please and thank you at the right times.
- The one who has kept me strong through my divorce.
- The one who has tested my discipline techniques.
- The one who tells me he has missed me when he is with his daddy.
- The one who tells me he loves me as he gives me kisses and hugs any chance he gets.
I could go on and on about my little man. At the age of four I can deal with him having to learn to wait his turn to speak, at least he does so. And with making good use of their free time, I don't do that myself. He is definitely right on track.