- Bring in the New Year all alone, I don't even have my little man.
- Celebrate my first Valentine's Day all by myself in a very long time.
- Celebrate my birthday with just my son, no dinner in Chicago.
- Enjoy mother's day with just me and my little man.
- Go to a high school prom/homecoming dance-chaperoning of course.
- Survive my first year teaching in a high school setting.
- Become officially divorced June 13, 2005 with of course a name change.
- Buy my first home in my name.
- Had a one night booty call that was out of this world!!! Fireworks I never experienced.
- Go on a short trip with my little man and parents.
- See my little man grow up while attending pre-school.
- Endure swimming lessons with my son.
- Coach the junior high spell bowl team.
- Appreciate friends who listen to all the shit I go through with the mother f***er.
- Subscribe to e-harmony.
- Get more organized.
- Lose the weight I gained during my divorce.
- Get fit/healthy.
- Go back to school.
- Continue to appreciate my friends I love so much.
And with that we will see what else will happen. Happy New Year everyone! Have a blessed, healthy, and prosperous 2006.