Sunday, January 25, 2009

FYI

What a week it has been and let me just say how glad I am that it is over. I'm still behind but hope to be all caught up by tomorrow. Second semester is definitely in full swing.

I had the weekend to myself-but that never lasts for long.

We have one more week of basketball and then some time off until baseball begins. The little guy is so pumped for it. It is hard to visualize playing baseball with all this snow on the ground, not to mention the bitterly cold weather.

I still have many blogs to visit...I haven't forgotten about you peeps. Hope to get to you soon.

3 comments:

Sicilian said...

My bulbs are coming up here. . . if we got some rain I would guess we are in almost spring mode. I am glad your little man has time with his dad. . . . . not an easy life. . . but you do a great job.
Ciao

Art said...

Don't worry about it. Life happens.

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have gotten my children more involved in sports.