- leave school within 20 minutes of the last bell,
- pick up her son earlier than expected,
- take him unexpectedly to get his Halloween costume (Indiana Jones),
- let him stay home from football practice,
- cook him a good pork chop and macaroni and cheese,
- help him learn his memory verse,
- sit next to him as he does his homework,
- watch him draw on his student of the day paper,
- read him his book from the school library,
- test him on his spelling words,
- cuddle him tight and kiss him goodnight with words of love.
Monday, September 29, 2008
He's My Boy
What's a mom to do...