- Practices are 10 hours a week until school starts.
- Once school begins, practices will be 6 hours per week.
- Practices have been fun so far.
- Volunteer dads are awesome.
- A team mom is vital.
- Paperwork, paperwork, and more paperwork.
- Discipline is good and necessary.
- Girdles, equipment, uniforms...where does it end?
- They are learning.
- Stock up on Gatorade.
- They so far have had the most fund raisers of all sports the little man has played.
- The little man loves it and so do I.
- The little man sleeps good at night.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
13 Things I'm Learning About Pop Warner Football