1. It is Thursday already. I survived my week back at school. Thanks to the get-a-way, I am fortunate enough to still feel refreshed. How could that be?
2. Google's update has messed me up. I need to fix the toolbar so that I can get the spell check button on the toolbar. Does that make sense? Oh wait...I just fixed it!!!
3. This Saturday will be my little man's last soccer and flag football games for the current session. Trophies will be given after the games. Let's hope the rain holds off.
4. Basketball begins in two weeks, it just never stops.
5. It looks as if my little guy has made his decision on his Halloween costume...Anakin Skywalker. He has Jack Sparrow as well, however Star Wars still ranks number one.
6. Haircut appointment is scheduled for tomorrow. I can't wait, it is long overdue.
7. I haven't opened up any bags of Halloween candy, in fact, I have forgotten all about them.
8. I still need to put the whites in the washer. Why am I procrastinating?
9. I was suppose to call Number Twelve. Ooops. Where did the time go?
10. I'm craving some chocolate...there goes the bags of Halloween candy.
11. I need to get my oil changed. Thank goodness it is a Honda.
12. I won't be reading any blogs tonight-sorry.
13. Off to watch Grey's Anatomy and ER. Thursday night has always been my TV night.