Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My Temperament

You Have a Choleric Temperament

You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.
Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.
You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.

You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.
Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.
You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.

At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.
Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.
A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.

13 comments:

Enemy of the Republic said...

I just took the same test and got the same results.

Sue said...

I did the quiz and came up with the same as you! Are you a pisces?

lash505 said...

I took the quiz and can't tell yikes.

Noushu says: said...

Nice post.

Ur words are very strong. It will be to become to thought about myself.

Sicilian said...

I am a big time Choleric. . . I try to be balanced, but oh it is so hard.
Ciao

Helene said...

Funny I am Choleric too! hummmm I am wondering if there really are other options there hehehe

Tiffanie said...

It said I was a melancholy temperament. That is true.

jake said...

me too....misanthrope? a person who hates or distrusts humankind.....oh well, nobody said I was perfect nor a saint.....

jake said...

me too....misanthrope? a person who hates or distrusts humankind.....oh well, nobody said I was perfect nor a saint.....

jake said...

me too....misanthrope? a person who hates or distrusts humankind.....oh well, nobody said I was perfect nor a saint.....

Gooey Munster said...

Diego are you ok? LOL. Looks like blogger is being stubborn today.

So Flygirl, do you feel that this quiz does reflect you? Ok, now I am gonna check out that quiz n see what it has in store 4 me.

Hope you are having a good week.

Trudging said...

Nice post!

Bar L. said...

What blows my mind is how accurate these simple little tests often are. I KNOW I am a melancholic, but how did this test figure that out in just a few questions!!