How do we know in life:
- how to TRUST someone?
- when to TRUST people?
- why to TRUST that person?
Through life's experiences, I can honestly say that I cannot answer these questions. Whether it is for love, friendship, workplace, or even family, my TRUST "guard" will always be up. The only person who has your back, is you, yourself. I was told that seven years ago, and I haven't forgotten it (except for the whole love thing, but that is a long story).
What does TRUST mean to you?
For myself, I would have to say that TRUST is:
- confiding in someone with my innermost thoughts, desires, secrets
- believing that the person is truthful to not only me, but to themselves as well
- depending on the individual in any type of situation
- relying on one to use their judgments in the most appropriate manner
This is a lesson for me so that I am able to answer those questions of TRUST. However I must say, that my TRUST light often flashes with c-a-u-t-i-o-n.