I am glad today marks the half-way point of this month. June is just too difficult for me.
- I was a June bride.
- My marriage was dissolved.
- This year would have been the 10 year wedding anniversary.
- An ex-niece's birthday.
- A former sister-in-law's birthday.
- The ex-spouse's birthday.
- My ex-nephew graduated from high school. I tutored him when he was in 1st grade.
Anything related to my ex as well as his family is heartbreaking for me. For 12 years I was part of a family that I thought loved me. When the process of divorce began, the threats as well as their non-communication showed me where their loyalty laid and it certainly wasn't with me. Until the real truth is revealed I will always be the "bad" person to them. BTW, I am doing much better this year than I did last year.
On the upside, my father's birthday is today. We plan on taking him to a Railcats baseball game early next week. Unfortunately my son will have to wait until next weekend to celebrate Father's Day with him.
Today I'm going to post a grateful list...
- life and my health-ability to live each day to the fullest
- my son-who keeps me active
- my pastors-who care about me
- prayers-He does answer
- my parents-for the support they continue to give
- my computer-so I can blog
- friends-who share their joys with me
- naps-refreshing my son and I
- DVD's-so I can blog
- sunny days-which gives me happiness