Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunday Night

It is Sunday night. A day off tomorrow, then four more days and summer officially begins. I can't believe the school year is already over. It went by so fast.

I'm all caught up on the Soprano episodes. I can't believe the season finale is already next week. I have a secret crush on Tony Soprano. I guess it isn't a secret anymore. Seriously, he has been in my dreams more than once.

I think I'm all caught up with my blog roll. It is tough to catch up when you get behind.

I have been reading Shop-a-holic & Sister. I have read the other three books in the series. I can totally relate to Rebecca Bloomwood. Highly recommend for those of you with reading time.

All of my scrapbook paper is organized. Besides the file I already had for my solid colors, I now have files for stripes, polka dots, nature, etc, etc, etc. I also organized my cards in this neat little box I bought. Those are color coded as well.

Off to load the dishwasher...

5 comments:

Edward said...

Isn't Tony Soprano a bad guy?

Frema said...

Hey, Lost A Sock has a crush on Tony, too!

Gooey Munster said...

Have a wonderful day off. Looks like you are having fun with your "me" time.

madameplushbottom said...

Sounds like you've been busy and having fun. A great combination. If you ever have time will you take some pics of how you organize your scrapbooking things? I am always looking for suggestions.

enjoy the last 4 days with the wound up children. Then you can enjoy your summer with lil man!

butterflygirl said...

So Tony is a bad guy, however he seldom commits the crimes. It kinda turns me on.