|Your Life Path Number is 4|
Your purpose in life is to build your vision.
You are practical and responsible. You work hard, knowing that there are no shortcuts in life.
You work for a better life for yourself and those you love, but you are not an idealist.
Trustworthy and honest, you also demonstrate great courage. People can count on you.
In love, you are a loyal and committed partner. You are the ideal spouse.
You don't give up easily, and sometimes you can be too stubborn and unwilling to change.
You also can be too conservative at times. You sometime miss out on good opportunities.
Also remember that not everyone can work as hard as you, as disappointing as that is!
Vision. I had it when:
- I was a teen leader in youth ministry.
- I was going through college.
- I got a real job.
- I got married. (So I thought)
- I went back to college.
- I was expecting my son.
- I was going through my Master's program.
- I lost a lot of weight.
- I started the administrator's license program.
- I renewed my spirituality and relationship with Christ.
At times I wonder what happened to my vision? I realize that my vision has just been out of focus. It is becoming clear again.