- The upstairs loft did cleared out for the desk and filing cabinet my parents brought over. I was also fortunate to get my mother's old vanity as well.
- I definitely caught up with Number Twelve, it was great as always.
- Watched my movie from Blockbuster, as well as one on HBO.
- DVR-I was caught up with Desperate Housewives, watched three episodes of Oprah, and watched one show of The View.
- Underarms have been waxed again.
- Enjoyed seeing my little man play basketball. He is so awesome!
- Clifford didn't happen.
- Started to re-organize my house after my parents came over.
- Didn't make it to Sam's-planning for Monday.
- Didn't make it to Kohl's or Target either-possibly Monday.
- Blog-only read others.
- Lesson plans-complete.
- Blog-only right now, Sunday night.
- Didn't make it to church-totally unlike me. I woke up with a migraine although my blood pressure was fine. I ended up sleeping all day until 4:00 pm. I must have needed it.
- Laundry-just about done.
- Picked up my little man. I let him stay an extra hour with his dad so they could watch half of the Super Bowl.
Sunday, February 5, 2006
How did I do on my weekend list?