On the subject of school, I received some information from Loyola in the mail yesterday. Applications are due by mid-February. I am totally itching on going back. It has only been about two years, but I miss it. Maybe it is because you sit with a group of individuals who are truthfully trying to improve themselves so that they can better students. So many questions are running through my mind like:
- What would I do with my little man?
- Do I get myself into more debt with student loans?
- Am I picking the right "new" academic area?
- Can I handle a new stress?
- Is it worth it?
- How will I balance it all?
Decision making has become more difficult for me now that I am a "single" mom. My little man comes first, there is no doubt about that. However, making this decision could better the both of us, right? Or am I being selfish?