Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's Been a Long Time

I can't believe that I haven't written a post since December--6 months--wow!!! I guess I tweet too much and play way too many games on Facebook.

The little guy has finished 2nd grade. I can't believe he is going to be a 3rd grader!!! Writing in cursive, reading so well, and did I mention he earned all A's in all his subjects every grading period!!! I am so proud of him. Baseball consumes us right now. Not only is he playing for the city, but he has been playing for a travel team as well. Hitting homeruns, catching fly balls, and pitching strikes--yes I am bragging because I am his mom!!!

Summer has been going good so far. We have taken advantage of free admission at the Adler Planetarium, Museum of Science and Industry, and the Shedd Aquarium. It has been a hot summer so far that we have spent time at the Waterpark. We love it!!!

Hope to write more this summer. Love you all.

4 comments:

HLiza said...

Yes I wonder how's life treating you dear..you have forgotten us but we'll always be here. Congrats to the little guy..you must have done superb things to him!

Helene said...

Happy Summer to you as well!
Glad its off to a good start! Wow I cant believe he will be in 3rd grade! Time FLIESSSSSS!!

xoxoH

Bar L. said...

THIRD GRADE! I think I remember his first day of Kindergarten! Glad to hear your summer is going well.

Sicilian said...

Good to hear what is going on in your life. Miss your posts. Had to give up twitter due to a nasty spam thing that invaded my account.
Hugs to you and your little man!
Ciao