Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer is Baseball

Summer is here and what can I say? I was hoping to have more time to blog, however baseball has taken up much of my time. Just about when the season is over, the little guy makes all-stars, and well, that is more time at the field. I enjoy it, don't get me wrong, however I can't bring my laptop to the field to read blogs, etc. Could I do it on my phone? Sure, but I am too darn lazy to read all your blogs from my crackberry. Thanks to Leigh, I decided to give my blog a much needed lift. I should be in bed cause I need to get up early...as it stands, I won't be getting the eight hours that my body needs. Hope to pay some visits this weekend.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey your blog looks awesome!

Bar L. said...

This is SO pretty! Have fun with baseball time.

Sicilian said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I am addicted to that phone. . . . I can't wait until I can upgrade next April . . . .
Ciao

Lady Prism said...

Ooooooooohhhhh....:p

Butterfly girl, your blog is so fluttery fluttery sweet pweeeetty!!

I miss reading here and seeing pics of your little gorgeous man. Buuut.. I see he's not so little anymore..he's grown really tall from the last pics I've seen ov' him, wow! :D

I'll be browsing around here for a while. Hope to read more of your posts soon.

Take care! :))

Helene said...

love the new look... as for baseball... not something my kids are into and I am thankful for that! lol I dont care for the sport much! lol

I hope that you have a great weekend! You are good at Twittering regularly... blogging takes way more time! lol I dont know why I dont Twitter much but I dont..
anyway... happy 4th!