- Work-although I had a few days off, it has been crazy.
- My birthday-we celebrated at a Japanese restaurant.
- The little man-making sure homework is done, practicing spelling words, knowing memory verse, and reading every night.
- Court-meeting with the attorney and the whole drama of it all puts me in another world.
- The ex-yep, trying to deal with him lately leads me to frustration.
- Twitter-I tweet a lot throughout the day. It is so much easier to do than blog.
- Time-there are not enough hours in the day.
- Google Reader-I subscribed to too many blogs.
- Stress-do I need to elaborate?
- TV-Yes, I'm addicted to several shows.
- "Me Time"-that's what keeps me sane.
- Laundry-it never ends!
- What to write about.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Thirteen things that have kept me from blogging.