Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday's Tidbits

The week will be half-way over when I wake up tomorrow. Finals are the next two days. My head is spinning nonstop.

It is freezing cold. Temperatures are below zero tonight-add the windchill-and it is extremely cold. Predictions for tomorrow are for thirty below-brrrrr.

The little guy is still dealing with stomach issues. I'm sure we'll be making another trip to the doctor, but until then, I ask that you keep him in your prayers.

A man behind us at the grocery store bought a candy bar for the little guy. The kind gesture, which was totally unexpected, is still perplexing him.

8 comments:

Sober Steve said...

Welcome to the midwest give the weather a second it will change,,usually for the worse. hope the little guy gets better so his mom can relax.

Wisconsin isn't it?? It's 13 below right now,,,It is almost Winterey Wednesday

Peace
Steve

Poptart said...

30 below?!!! I can't fathom what that feels like! Stay warm!

HLiza said...

Wow..such a kind man. Wishing him a speedy recovery..Not sure if I can stand that cold..I can't even stand the rain here..

Art said...

I hope your son feels better soon!

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

You're probably the last Mom on Earth to let a stranger buy her kid a candy bar Butterfly girl..that's because you are so nice.I would have said..no get lost asshole..lol..just kidding.

Lee said...

What a lovely thing the guy did! Too many people are generous (in fact or spirit) nowadays.

Anonymous said...

It is nice to see/hear bout the generosity of others. Hope the little guy is feeling better soon.

Stace said...

Praying for your little guy, and for Mommy too!