- Rode the city bus-$5 unlimited pass for me and the little guy was free.
- Went to Lincoln Park Zoo-it's always free!
- Felt some raccoon fur-really soft.
- Touched a snake-it wasn't so bad.
- Relaxed in a shady spot-ate lunch brought from home.
- Rode the paddle boats-got my workout in.
- Went to Nike Town-just so the little guy could say he's been there.
- Went to the Lego Store-found a 50% off Star Wars Lego.
- Ate at ESPN Zone-that smokehouse burger was to die for.
- Spent $25 playing games at ESPN Zone-took an hour and a half to spend it all.
- Went to Millennium Park-quick visit because we needed to catch the train.
- Took almost 100 pictures-love the digital camera.
- Walked a total of 17301 steps-that should make up for that smokehouse burger.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Thirteen things we did in Chicago today.