Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Whose Got your Number?

Upon arriving home Friday evening, the light on the answering machine flashed with a number letting me know there were new messages. It turned out that one of the messages was not for me, but it was for my little guy. But wait, it was a not a male friend calling, it was a GIRL!!! When I picked him up from after school care I asked him if he had given his phone number to anyone. Without hesitation, he admitted he gave his number to a girl at school. She called Saturday and they talked a bit. I am not ready for this!!!

9 comments:

Bar L. said...

OH NO! That's a bit young! Good luck with that. I still can't get used to the fact that my son talks to girls and he's 17 :)

Art said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Art said...

He he he... You better get ready for it, mom!

Our son (though a bit older than your's) has been going through this too.

I don't think we'll ever be truly ready!

Lee said...

Uh-oh!

HLiza said...

It's just a beginning. Beware of things to come! LOL..

Helene said...

hehehehehehehehehheheheheh

wait until you have cell phones in the picture too and you cant control the calls! YIKES!!


have a great weekend!

Sicilian said...

Fly Girl. . . . you are naive. . . . you ain't seen nothing yet girlie. . . .
Ciao

Unknown said...

They, apparently, start earlier much earlier these days.

rakethetable said...

It was kindergaten when Little One got her first call from a boy. Her mother and I laughed. What else can you do? Oh the fun that starts now.