Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fall Break Recap

Fall break took a lot from me.

Wednesday night began with Oktoberfest at my son's school.

Thursday we slept in and lounged in our pajamas until it was time for my doctor's appointment.

Friday we spent the day at a pumpkin farm in Illinois. It was the first time in four years since I had been there. The last visit was with my son and my ex. It was a beautiful day and my little guy had a blast.

Saturday I woke up feeling absolutely miserable. Miserable enough that I spent the whole day in bed. I was so relieved when I found out my son's football game was canceled. I slept many, many hours.

Sunday..I didn't even make it to church. I once again slept many hours. I woke up about fifteen minutes before I had to pick up my son. It was a long, exhausting evening.

I have survived the last two days at school. The kids have been so kind knowing I am not feeling one hundred percent. Today though I barely had a voice. Let's hope it's back tomorrow.

9 comments:

Art said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

sounds like me last weekend.

take care!

HLiza said...

Hope you're already kicking and jumping now!

Gina said...

I'm exhausted just reading it. I feel for you. Take a deep breath.

Deepak Gopi said...

I have returned
Hope you are well by now

LZ Blogger said...

BFG ~ Sounds like a GREAT TIME! At least you always have a BLOG VOICE! ~ jb///

Deepak Gopi said...

Thank you:)
Good night

Lady Prism said...

aw'..I hope you're feeling better by now...Take all the rest you need.....vitamins too!

K M F said...

i hope u feel better