It has definitely been non-stop for my little man and I. I'll quickly share...
- Spending Christmas Eve alone. My little guy spent the night with his father.
- Cooking Christmas dinner.
- Building Lego's.
- Making a lopsided gingerbread tree.
- Visiting with friends from Indianapolis and enjoying lunch at Red Lobster.
- De-cluttering the laundry room.
- Attending a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese.
- Going on a blind date.
- Having breakfast with a colleague.
- Getting a haircut.
- Taking down the Christmas decorations outside.
- A slumber party with the girls.
- Let's not forget making some returns as well as purchasing some stuff that I'll forget about next year.
New Year's Eve...what are your plans?