- I have the utmost faith in my God. Without Him I would not be where I am today.
- I have never taken an illegal narcotic. I swear. My students don't even believe me.
- I am at a point in my life where I feel the most confident. I never thought I could be me again after a divorce. Although i am not entirely the person i once was, I have gained my independence. I no longer will be manipulated.
- I have always lived in the Mid-West. My parents will keep me here. And so will my little man's father.
- I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol, both inherited. And I thought I was too young to have either health problem.
- I enjoy scrap-booking. I am now behind since school has started back up. I have my little man's birthday party, soccer and flag football to do.
- I love to eat. I am a total carbohydrate junkie. It is those comfort foods that help me out in those unfortunate moments. Let's not forget the sweets-cheesecake!!!
- I love my DVR. Otherwise, I couldn't stay up to date with my shows.