In Honor of Marcia G. Cecil-Carter
- a wife to husband Ondre, a mother to Amber, Antoinette, and Devonte and grandmother to Zion.
- a sister, relative, and friend.
- a young, determined woman 34 years of age.
- a reconciliation clerk for Carr Futures on the 92nd floor of 1 World Trade Center.
- served in the US Navy.
- focused on what she needed to do for survival.
- a woman of love, strength, and determination.
The smile on her face displays the joy she had for life.
"She had this heart-filling smile. When she smiled, it just filled your heart. You knew everything was going to be OK." stated by husband, Ondre Carter.
I am proud to be part of 2996. Please visit the other links to honor all so we will never forget.